Long County School System
P.O. BOX 428 | 468 S. MCDONALD STREET | LUDOWICI, GA 31316
TEL: (912) 545-2367 | FAX: (912) 545-2380
This website is an informational resource for parents, students, teachers and staff with a goal to provide relevant, accurate and timely information. Please feel free to email the webmaster if you have any updates, changes, broken links, or recommendations for improvement.
Long County Schools | 468 S. McDonald Street | P.O. Box 428 | Ludowici GA | PH (912) 545-2367 | FAX (912) 545-2380
Official Website of Long County School System (Sponsored by Title I)
Send your Feedback on ways to improve education in the Long County School System
Have you checked your student's grades lately?
Get the facts...Get Connected... Get Involved
PARENTS HAVE THE RIGHT...
- to know the professional qualifications of their child's teacher(s) including the degrees and certifications held, and whether the teacher is certified in their respective area of instruction.
- to know the school improvement status of the school.
- to know the level of achievement of their child in each area of the state assessment.
- to know if their child has been assigned, or has been taught for at least four consecutive weeks, by a teacher who does not meet the highly qualified definition.
- to be involved in the planning, writing policies/plans on parent involvement, and implementation of the parent involvement program at the district and school level
- to training that affords you with substantial and meaningful opportunities to participate in your child's education
District Parental Involvement Policy
Parental Involvement Plans
School Improvement Plans
Title I School Improvement Plans
Parental Involvement Coordinator
Office No.: 545-7841
8:00am - 2:35pm
8:00am - 3:00pm
7:55am - 3:00pm
8:00am - 3:00pm
Please complete the Parent Surveys!
In an effort to improve system practices, we are conducting Parent Surveys. We value your opinion and ask that you take the time to complete this survey. In order to complete the survey, please go to:
Please be assured that your responses to this survey will be anonymous. Your honest opinion is appreciated.
Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.
A Parents guide to New Tests in Georgia
For more information on Georgia's new assessments, visit:
For More information on College and Career Ready Performance Standards, visit:
follow us at Long County Schools Parental Engagement
Georgia Parent Survey
The Georgia Parent Survey is modeled after the student survey and contains 24 questions. A Spanish version of the parent survey will be available soon. Data from the survey, along with other sources, will be used in the calculation of a School Climate Star Rating which is a diagnostic tool within the CCRPI. Survey responses are anonymous and will be submitted directly to the Georgia Department of Education for analysis.
Georgia Parent Survey:
Georgia Milestones Assessment System
Preview a video available on the Georgia Milestones website at:
Helping parents understand the new testing procedures in the State of Georgia.
Click here for sign-up form.